Thursday, November 19, 2009

void of the web-- hear my blog!

I am old- hence the creation of a blog. Somehow I have come to a point in my life where a large number of my near and dear friends are no longer near in proximity. Growing up does that to people- somehow lives become exceptionally busy, people move around, get married, have babies, and suddenly it's been months since you've called up So-and-So to hear how they are doing. Which brings me to my reason for blogging: to keep in contact as well as update others about my own random tangents and adventures. I feel justified in my decision and declaration to send my thoughts out into the unknown void of the world wide web. So, if you care to read you will prevent the words of a virgin blogger from escaping into the void unobserved and validate my dismal hope of the blogging phenomena that has taken America by storm.

3 comments:

sarah said...

becky!!! i'm soooooooo happy this is happening. please blog often. i love you.
p.s. i like the new title much better. way to be.

Ali said...

I have been inspired and would like you to know that I have decided to follow your example and start blogging again. Isn't strange being old? =)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I found you on here... and I can't wait to hear all your crazy and fun stories!