Monday, April 16, 2012

happiness

happiness.

"sometimes
the only way to realize how unhappy you are
is to leave the things you think you want behind
(even if it kills you)
because if you can't be happy alone
you're not happy.


and there is no greater thrill
than being happy
and alone"
-tulipsandlattes.tumblr.com


i find my happiness in strange, random moments:

driving with the windows down, a cool breeze with radiant sunshine steaming in, while my speakers overtake me and my voice with satisfaction.



random bouts of baking and cravings for cookie dough. 
as my friend april said: 
"cookie dough is better because instead of saying 'i ate 9 cookies' you can just say 'i had some cookie dough' "  
brilliant.

business at work, and a little overtime to help pay the bills. 


 






 visiting a new baby and her parents with cupcakes

ridiculous shoes, for $15.
they're sparkly and made by fergi. and let's be honest-- i look HOT in them!

presents from afar {the country jordan}

so much happiness.

i should mention, however, that one of the largest factors pertaining to my current happiness is knowing adventure is just around the corner-- time off work to travel with my two favorite girls up to the northwest to see coldplay! i can hardly wait.


No comments: