Thursday, March 22, 2012

this map of life

i am at a crossroads. i'm spinning in circles, getting dizzy with decisions.

i am at a crossroads.
or so my mother tells me.

if i had a magic lamp, i would wish to know what to do. where to go. and of course, wish for my hair to grow faster.
as it is, i ventured south for a brief interlude of a culinary-school-interview and now... now i find myself backtracking and feeling defeated, confused, and upset.

if i knew where i wanted to end up, i just might know which path to take. 


then again, i'm a spry young chick. i have my whole life ahead of me. or so i've been told.
now the trick is finding out what i want to do with my life.

i hate feeling lost on this map of life. 
but i believe god has a plan, i just need to read the road signs better.

No comments: