Wednesday, May 11, 2011

not my best

today was not my best.

i swore more than circumstance called for, threw a marker at my nice boss, and then i broke down in the bathroom.
on top of eating ridiculously unhealthily. 

oy vei. 

i chalk it up to extreme stress.
that, and dastardly deluding myself with too many things to mention.

damn it, i hate men!






only actually... that is a big fat lie.
i care.which is the problem here, you see. caring about those strange moronic imbecils with their stupid but perfect scruff and muscles.

if i were in a romantic comedy the only logical thing to do now would be to bang my head on a wall repeatedly, for losing sight of the facts and slipping into caring. 

but  i rather hate headaches, about as much as i hate caring about men.
so i shall eat another cookie and call it a day.


oh and in case you were wondering, i am officially a red-head. 
today my feistiness just about matched my smokin' hair. 

1 comment:

Simone said...

I just have to let you know that I totally and completely had one of these days 2 Saturday's ago!!!! I told a pilot on the phone to not tell me what I do and don't know(regarding commuting to work) because I have commuted my WHOLE life, when he told me "No, you don't understand!".

And not too long after that ended up in a 2 way 'raised voice' match with my supervisor...yes, in front of all of my fellow co-workers since we all sit at desks together....

So just know that I love you and your new hair! Hope that you love the guts out of it, and remember to not pray for tasks equal to your abilities but abilities equal to your tasks (yes, my madre sent the quote back to me after I sent it to her a couple of weeks ago).