Sunday, May 1, 2011

full-circle

my poor blog, lonely and abandoned for well over a week. 
life has a way of keeping me busy. 

it's rather silly i believed i would have ample time following graduation. how ridiculous. this week... my what a whirlwind. a very good whirlwind-- full of work, a {mormon} bachellorette party, random acts of eating and baking, shooting the big guns, and laughing. not as much reading and relaxation or sleep as i had planned, but hey, go with the flow, right? i can always sleep when i'm dead.

pictures will come soon enough. perhaps when i have more time? which may be never but it's at least a priority.

and now, if you will bear with me, i am taking an ever so small moment to brag a wee bit. 
i got a 3.9 gpa. 
scooooooooooore! 

this is a big deal because i am not a 4.0 kinda-girl. 4 years and i finally mastered a nearly-perfect gpa, finishing out my college education on a high. who cares that i bombed my last final? i was just coming full-circle from freshman year. 

No comments: