Monday, October 15, 2012

a slice of life lately: instagram and others

 
 lights at the riverwoods
 payson parade
 cazookie @ the chocolate
off for one of my interviews in my new H&M dress! 
it could possibly be the most perfect little black dress. 
 packing heat! doesn't quite work in yoga pants though. 
 gap patch pants. my bestie has a pair as well. 
 our tv is finally NOT on the ground! thanks to mr. k
 a sunday hike up little cottonwood canyon



 friends we made at the river. we should have adopted these cute girls! 
 goofy faces
 i love fall in utah. 
 
  our refinished table and chairs! 
 saturday afternoon reading at the park

 enough can't be said about oversized sweaters. 
this will only fuel my pumpkin passion.
 pumpkin bagel with pumpkin schemer. heaven. 
 unlimited french toast @ kneaders
 my brother benji was in town for a week! 

 my belated birthday present from him-- chambray shirt from jcrew. i am so obsessed.
 saying goodbye after a good week together


 news flash: vests are the best thing to ever happen to fall weather. 
seriously, where have they been all my life?
 dinner with mr. k's family @ outback steakhouse.
we're a plaid couple.
monday night {flag} football!
 i felt slightly trendy in this outfit although i'm no fashionista
fur makes you look pretentious.
 dinner with momma C



 
 roses are red, violets are blue, eff you whore #(500)daysofsummer
my cute parents. 33 years and still going strong. 

1 comment:

sarah said...

excuse me, you are a total babe.

this makes me miss you! & provo! & the chocolate! & CANYONS.

good lord, what i wouldn't give for a canyon around here. little cottonwood, or big cottonwood.