Tuesday, January 15, 2013

auld lang syne

here are pictures to finish off 2012!
brunch date with papa at guru's-- i got the philli-french toast. yummm.

sometimes i amaze myself at what a great girlfriend i am-- this was one of those rare moments. 
okay, this was one of 12. #daysofchristmas

i gave the best white elephant gift to my lovely and nerdy art history high school friends. i am proud that i know who each artist and their corresponding mustache... frida did not have a mustache-- those are her eyebrows. fun fact.
a little bit of work signage.

my pride and joy-- oatmeal whoopie pies. t
hey were wholly phenomenal and won 1st in the cookie bake-off!

i whipped up some festive gingerbread cupcakes with spiced buttercream frosting 
for a few of my favorite co-workers.

since ugly sweaters are an endangered species this time of year, i made my own! safety pins + ornaments= a freakishly festive vest.

keeping up with family tradition we went to rodizio grill for christmas eve, then opened pj's from santa's elves.
 


jeff and nicole had us over for pizza, ugly sweaters, and a whole lot of games. clearly we had fun with the christmas lights.


kortney gave me this beautiful cupcake necklace. i'm obsessed. cupcake, glitter, and gold in one thing-- oh, happy day.

i gave mr. k a book of our first 5 months of dating. i created the book on shutterfly and it's pretty darn cute if i do say so myself. he loved it! (hallelujah!) along with the abercrombie cologne i gave him. 

i bought a leopard print skirt for $10 at gap and i felt fancy, so i documented the occasion. 



 momma, me, and my babe-alicious cousin

and look what santa brought me! i know, i am a complete dork for being excited about mixing bowls and a bundt pan but i just can't help myself! they're shiny.

to ring in the new year, mr. k and i watched pitch perfect. aca-believe it!
*i'm too close to knowing the dance moved for the bella's finale song. heaven help me i'm obsessed.

No comments: