Tuesday, January 15, 2013

back on the grid

alright friends-- i realize i've been off the grid for a few weeks, but i happen to have very valid reasons for falling off the planet:

1. my brother came for holiday! (not that we're british, but... )
2.  my sister and her babies (and later husband) came to visit!
3. i had the black plague (otherwise known as stomach flu) and subsequently lost nearly 9 pounds. eek!

after i spent a miserable night curled up with my towels on the bathroom tile and then laid destitute for two days, i spent practically every minute not working/sleeping with my fam and/or the boyfriend.

 i helped benji pick out some new spectacles!

 my new motto for 2013-- i wake up to this every morning. isn't it happiness??


and now, the babies. clearly the best part of this post!

 super baby!



 playing kitchen







oh those babies make me happy to be an aunt. 


we did have our first casualty of 2013... ryan gosling {the fish} went to fish heaven. we're not sure when exactly... we're obviously great fish owners. his funeral (aka the toilet flushing) made me gag. goodbye ryan, you were a fighter.


 baby blessing-- mr. k and his 4 brothers

 we went to cuchina tuscana in SL for my brother's birthday dinner. it was so fancy i wore lace tights. 

 aaaand then here's what a simple girl craves-- good ol' wings from buffalo wild wings. it certainly cheered up a gloomy day. do you know what else helps? a waffle maker! gosh i'm a dork. i just love kitchen appliances and utensils. 

No comments: