Wednesday, January 2, 2013

recipe for a lean & mean 2013

i accomplished a good portion of my "new year's resolutions" from last year (see here), except the whole french fry bit... i am weak. it was a good list i had going though.

below is my revised resolutions list-- an accumulation of on-going goals from 2012 and new ideas that are plausible and potentially enriching. the small publication of these resolutions is a relinquishing of my secret weaknesses-- i pray you don't judge too harshly. hooray for a new year and fresh start!

this year, i will...
  • get a new job
  • resume my long-neglected gratitude journal
  • take the gmat and apply to business schools
  • stop swearing
  • read! at least 1 book per month
  • be kinder than necessary
  • go to relief society (this is a big struggle... bigger than the french fry struggle)
  • eat healthier
  • reduce the sugar overload *goodbye cake for breakfast. i'll see you on the weekends
  • eat out less --> save money
  • learn to be more trusting
  • stop buying nail polish at every turn.
  • budget!
  • continue to be a picture-taking fiend
  • exercise *i'm going to spend a lot of time with jillian michaels and shawn t...eek! 
  • be brave
  • stop being a shopaholic
  • learn to love myself
  • pray
  • continue being venturesome in the kitchen
  • take a trip
  • put myself out there

p to the s-- this is my 500th post! milestone. boom baby!

1 comment:

Chelsea Brynn said...

500 posts! WHAT THE WHAT. amazing. I am so proud. i love your list. and i hope your trip means a trip to silver city.