Sunday, December 12, 2010

weekend realizations:

i always overeat on sundays.


i am befuddled by my feelings. 

chips and salsa are my new addiction.

i love christmas. basically everything about it.

i am craving while you were sleeping and sleepless in seattle-- even though they are not christmas movies, they still feel like it to me... but i'll have to wait til break to watch them with my momma.

i also want to watch home alone 1 & 2 and miracle on 34th street with the fam... maybe a boy. 

the rockstar roll from tepanyaki is pure sushi-satisfaction. 

i have so very much to do for finals week.

i need to apply for graduation.

i love giving gifts so much more than receiving them.

my bestie is the greatest friend.

i love getting mail in my mailbox.  

checking my email and voicemail can be taxing and loathsome.  

i want it to snow! but only for the christmas season.

you can go a long way on only 13 hours of sleep in 3 days... but it's really unhealthy for you.

breakfast for dinner is one of the greatest inventions ever. 

my roommates are awesome.

the most comfy thing in the universe: microfleece sweatpants from costco. 

i love texting and i hate texting.

aaaaaaaand 

christmas is in 12 days!
who's excited? this girl. 


3 comments:

Ali said...

LOVE this & LOVE YOU! You are a GREAT gift giver, I must say. And the best roommate ever!! We are going to make finals week fun! Thai food and ice cream for dinner. YAY!

Heather said...

Good luck on finals!!!!! Love you Becky! I can't wait for Christmas either. and I want to watch all those movies too! I love Miracle on 34th street.

Chelsea Brynn said...

bestie! Thats me! i love this post. and i love the other one too. about turning the page. that conversation sounds familiar.