Thursday, December 16, 2010

december resolutions

everyone is always about new years resolutions... but why not squeeze in those things you've been putting off before the new year rings its bells?

my grand plans before january 1st:: 
{now that i am DONE with finals and have the short luxury of winter break}

- sleep. oh sleep and sleep and sleep.
- make a mess in the kitchen-- no more raman for me-- with my momma and a kitchen chalk-full of ingredients and utensils, we shall create: 
          addicting angel flake
          glorious ginger molasses cookies
          creme brulee french toast
          ... aaaand other luscious recipes i've been itching to make
- finally finally curl up with the help
- watch psych. as many episodes as i can. and fall more madly in love with sean and gus.
- play the piano, and regain that fluency of reading notes i once had.
- sell back my textbooks and rejoice
- kiss a boy. perhaps. or cuddle my little heart out.
- SLuMBeR PaRTY with my girls
- build a snowman, or an awesome snow-fort
- flext like there's no tomorrow
- do an inventory of my closet and do some serious de-cluttering
- put old memories in a box and stow them away, away from today
- snuggle up with momma and papa
- make a million paper snowflakes
- late nights & hot dates
- see old friends and share time with people i love
- make some money makin signs
- have an impromptu DaNCe PaRTY
- crash and resuscitate my computer, and organize my itunes library {after only 11 months}
PaRTaY like it's 2011!!!

oh, it's going to be grrreat!

No comments: