Friday, December 24, 2010

never been kissed

apparently, it's {almost} every boy's fantasy for a girl {that they know-- not a strange random floosie} to come up, pull em close, and grant them one memorable smooch. 

this has been a common conversation at work as of late.
everyone tells me i need to just kiss a boy-- they worry for my sanity because it has been so long. 

but i ask...
in what universe is a girl brave enough to do that
for a first kiss?
it is hopelessly beyond me. 

sure, i've wanted to do that before. i may even want to now. 
but you've got to have balls, and i don't.  thank heavens.

i want to be chased. i want the boy to initiate. 
i want mr. coulsen to rush up to me, and without a word, kiss me on the pitcher's mound with a thousand eyes and cameras watching.
 {if you don't catch my drift, watch this}.


yes. that would be lovely.
... please excuse my swooning...

really, if michael vartan kissed me with the entire united states watching in the middle of the sidewalk, i would be a giddy little school girl.

meredith sum things up nicely:  
"i want heat, i want romance, damn it i wanna feel like a frickin' lady!"
...as does kate nash:
"i just want your kiss boy"
{watch it! it's my anthem at the moment... although the cats are slightly creepy}

No comments: