Wednesday, January 26, 2011

bad boys whatcha gonna do?

i'm not one to run around with the rough leather-clad biker boy, or the heavy-metal rocker with long hair and piercings in unmentionable places.  that's just not my style.

i like the classy boys. 
but there are some classy bad boys. 
and i have found myself running around with one of 'em.

he opens my door and scrapes the ice off my windshield. he buys me food, scratches my back, and laughs at most every comment that tumbles from my lips. 
... i know he's nothing but trouble.

i do.

and yet, i can't stop myself. 


i have chased after the good boys long enough to have gotten dog-tired of running. so now that a bad boy has caught me, i'm kicking off my tennies and relaxing in his blue eyes for a moment.

we're not dating. let me be clear.
just... running around together. at work. as well as outside of our job descriptions.

1 comment:

whitney harris said...

i need the details beck :) love you