Saturday, June 16, 2012

blushing

today i blushed more than i have in nearly 23 years.

for the 5 hours i worked today, i wanted to die. crawl under the table and die, while trying to subdue the blushing and nervous laughter.

when people ask what my most embarrassing moment is, i never really have an answer because i rarely am embarrassed. fortunately, i now have an answer.


my most embarrassing moment?
when three of my managers and far too many co-workers mentioned, questioned, teased, congratulated, and joked about certain curious spots on my neck... yep, that takes the cake in embarrassment.
so tonight i'm holding ice cream and cold spoons up to my neck. 
make the connection yet?

1 comment:

Chelsie and Michael Sheflo said...

Becky!! I have an eerily extremely similar story that I will have to share with you not on the public interweb some time soon ;) hehe