Saturday, June 9, 2012

dance walk

 last weekend my sister had a sleepover with me and ali. it was a great girls' night.
to kick off the night we shimmied over to provo's first-ever dance walk {to accompany the other 'first friday' activities of summer}.
if you haven't heard of dance walking, PLEASE watch this. it is hilarious and will get you in the spirit.

next month, the first friday of the month just happens to be my birthday! hazzah! i can't wait to shake my hips on my birthday as i dance-walk down provo center street. come join me? okay!





















after shakin' what our mommas gave us, we went to texas road house with some of my work buddies. man, i love steak.



1 comment:

Chelsea Brynn said...

i have a few thoughts about this post.

a. in picture #8 (i think) ali's eyeliner looks amazing. AWESOME. LOVELY.

b. in the picture of kortney and jarom they almost look like they are holding hands. CUTE.