Friday, November 2, 2012

my life in pictures

 my first eyebrow wax. i rather loved it.
 this scarf was an investment. can i resist leopard print? no, no i can't.
 mr. k is an uncle again!
 there are no words for how precious that baby is.
a fall sunday morning 
 yes, i got paid to paint disney princesses. 
then they cut their faces out-- perfect for throwing pies at people!

hulk smash. there are perks to dating the sign maker.
 
 the abominable snowman! WELCOME TO THE HIMALAYAS!
 
 i want to take him home with me.

 saturday morning breakfast with my bestie

 cheesy chicken chowder-- i finally made it! 
my friend maddie jo's recipe took first in our cook-off last year. 
 cazookie @thechocolate after devouring the cheesy chicken chowder with two of our favorite people, jeff and nicole.

No comments: