Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i have a soft spot for matt damon

i do. 
there is a place in my heart reserved just for matthew. i looked at several pictures of him tonight.
and then proceeded to look at pictures of huntman. because, in my mind, those two are correlated.
he {matthew} has a new movie coming out-- the hereafter-- which i want to see.

which got me to thinking... there are a lot of movies i want to see.

i determined:
i need a movie buddy.
also, a shopping buddy.

because my shoes are falling apart. granted, they were a find at forever 21 for $8.50 and have lasted well over the shelf life of an $8.50 shoe {over a year and a half? which is rather impressive} but they must be refurbished replaced with a shiny new pair of stronger durability.

the quest for a movie and/or shopping buddy has begun. 
{preferably someone willing to watch easy A with me and browse until i find the perfect red flats and brown boots}

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh I wish I could do either of those things with you right now! But I'll be so ready to catch up on movies when I get back in December...will you be my movie buddy then?