Wednesday, October 27, 2010

some thoughts on swearing...

i find myself in a funk-- don't you hate that?
everything makes me want to swear. especially homework and my blasted internet connection (which hinders the homework process in a big way).
fortunately, i have caught my tongue from uttering a few choice syllables {today}. 
but i'm not sure how much longer i can hold out.

soon enough, i'm probably just going to break down into a weepy mess as the facade of anger i have built up against all the circumstances in my life will crumble in on me. 

cupcakes don't even sound appetizing. 
bad news bears.

potentially, the worst part is my face is breaking out into acne-mania because i am plagued by stress--  the if-i-don't-sleep-for-the-next-week-maybe-i-will-meet-all-my-obligations kind of stress. 

it's not the kind of stress that can be alleviated with service-- unless someone can do my laundry, feed me food, stop the hands of time to grant me sleep, make sign after sign after sign at the depot, manipulate my brain to incorporate smartness and understanding of the abstract concepts of the impending paper i am to write, and make up for procrastinating two monstrous study guides of information i never learned in the first place {because i was scrambling to do that week's homework} that i am to be tested on next week. 

i just want to sip cider at {halloween} parties and be complimented on my fake eyelashes and sleep so my head doesn't hurt.

swearing is appealing... but no word seems apt enough to convey my frustration and geyser of failure and sadness threatening to erupt.




2 comments:

Chelsea Brynn said...

when you break down in two a weepy mess please call me so i am can come and be a part of this.

thanks for using the phrase bad news bears. its my new favorite

Ali said...

We need a girls day big time. I'm about to explode all over the place! I hate being an adult.