Monday, October 11, 2010

schmoosing schmuck has struck again

wouldn't that be a great headline?

i can just see it now:
"schmoosing schmuck has struck again"
with an incriminating picture below-- a man hastily trying to preserve his anonymity.

but then, this wouldn't ever make front page news, because it happens everyday. 
the habitual header would merely be perpetuated by the naivety of women (myself certainly included).

but i still just don't get it...

correct me if i'm wrong, but "hypothetically":
if a boy is dating a girl, he should not approach another girl {potentially me} 
from behind to wrap his arms around her waist to hold her close.
 in public, might i add.

you just don't do that. it's bad manners. 

especially the boy's casual reference in the conversation 3 hours later about this girl he's "kinda dating".

then what the hell was he schmoosing me for?!
imbecile.

plus, i feel like a jerk for falling for his sultry lines and lingering gazes, as well as my intrusion on previously marked (unbeknownst to me) territory.

men are schmucks. 
but. . .what can ya do?

i wish i knew.
perhaps try not to make front page news?
that'll do for now.  


No comments: