Wednesday, August 3, 2011

pinterest

sometimes i think i am incredibly technologically savvy-- up-to-date on the latest trends and in-the-know with "my" generation-- adept at texting and surfing the web, taking pictures {with a digital camera, oh my}, and even blogging. but then, i stumble across something that perplexes and intimidates me, but which holds my fascination.


i am oh, so new to it. as in...yesterday. i yearn to become a pinterest jedi master-- a yoda, if you will. unfortunately i've got to learn the force of pinterest because i'm just a baby anikan. not to worry, i won't go all crazy-sauce and join the dark side once i obtain jedi-pinterest-status.

i believe i could very easily become a pinterest addict, which is why i shall set limits and bounds for myself. are you into pinterest? i still don't entirely understand it but i'm certainly having fun!

No comments: