Monday, November 14, 2011

gift secrets

i am awful with secrets. scratch that-- i am awesome with secrets.  i am awful with gift secrets.

i'm one of those people that waits with baited breath as you open my present.  once i got past the stage of trying to eat wrapping paper i looked forward to giving gifts, mostly for the other person's reaction. this christmas season, as i'm being all crafty with presents, i feel as if i might implode with gift secrets.  i can hardly contain my excitement as i want SO badly to tell the future gift-receiver what i am working on! because, let's face it, all the projects are going to be so darn cute in the end {thanks pinterest for all the ideas}.

i already cracked and told my bestie what her gift would be. as well as my parents-- they're both super excited.

and last night on the phone, even though his birthday present is literally in the mail, i couldn't stop myself from telling huntman what i made him. {p.s. we're talking again. that's the only update for the blog}

but i am determined {maybe??} to keep the rest of my christmas presents top secret. especially because the one i am very most excited about, and which will take the most time, is doubling as a christmas & birthday present for certain members of my family. wha ha ha!

enough of this blogging. i have to go be crafty and crap.

No comments: