Thursday, November 10, 2011

merry cazookie

now this is what i call dinner!


it's probably good for me to eat a cazookie {warm gooey choco chip cookie + heaping scoop of vanilla bean icecream from 'the chocolate'} for dinner because, well, let's just say my diet has been lacking lately. 

not to worry, i was super healthy afterwards and had potatoes and chicken, in the form of wendy's french fries and crispy chicken. way to get that protein in there, becky.

and now i shall resume my many homemade christmas projects which are keeping me semi-busy and sane. 

also, my bestie convinced me {with very little effort} to listen to christmas music. i'm typically not one to listen to christmas music pre-thanksgiving buuut christmas music is merry and happy, and following the divine cazookie it just seemed fitting for little david archulette to fill the air with 'hallelujahs'. 

amen.

No comments: