Thursday, May 17, 2012

11 things to say before i sleep

now that it's summer, there are a few things i must say.

1. i can't stop thinking about baseball games. not that baseball is terribly interesting, but the act of wearing shorts and sunglasses, getting a churro and singing "take me out to the ballgame" encompass summer to me. i'm already planning an outing.

2. also, i need a sno-cone. stat.

3. a buddy is hooking me up with INSANITY {workout}. the reality that i'm considering this probably verifies i'm crazy, but i weigh the most i ever have. it's time to shed the love handles for my cute coral polka-dot swimsuit.

4. speaking of love handles, it's a miracle i'm alive because i consumed three, yes three, deep fried oreos. they were delish but, i almost died. heart and stomach stopped. {don't judge. it was a one-time deal}

5. men should never wear tank tops. even if you have nice arms, you still look like a douche bag.

6. now that may is halfway gone, i have to deal with what i'm going to do in 3 short months. i hate reality sometimes.

7. do you know what else i hate? strappy black heels. don't try and sexify your feet, it ain't gonna happen because feet are not attractive. plus, said heels are highly uncomfortable.

8. all i want to do is watch all the harry potter's simultaneously. while my bestie was at harry potter world and i was dying with envy, i made butterbeer cupcakes. not my favorite but not bad.

9. i got a new phone-- the samsung galaxy s II-- and i'm in love. i can now see why people are so obsessed with the fancy new smartphones.

10. grey's anatomy {season finale} broke my heart tonight-- great big alligator tears. i want to pretend what happened didn't happen. because when two people are meant to be together, isn't everything suppose to work out?? i want to believe that.

11. ali introduced me to the fray's cover of kiss me. can't stop listening.

aaaaaand goodnight.


1 comment:

Simone said...

Ok...INSANITY...awesomely horrid! I can say that I need someone else to suffer with me when I am doing this workout! (it seems to make it so much better when someone else is almost barfing and moaning in pain)!!!! Lots of love!