Monday, May 21, 2012

beards

i've never been one for beards.

a nicely shaven goatee, i can get around that.
a mustache? never. i strictly believe no one under the age of 35 should acquire a mustache. if you're over 35 or tom selleck, then grow out that stache. if you do not fall into those two categories, you look like a creeper.



on friday, i decided i could like a bearded man.

and today, when i saw him again, i smiled and his brown eyes made me stumble over my explanation of how things work at the depot.

i guess beards are growing on me. {not literally. but you catch my drift?}

1 comment:

Katie said...

Okay so... I know I've never met you in real life, and that this will sound creepy. But it is FREAKING me out how you seriously ALWAYS blog what is in my head!! Before I came to check blogs, I was literally thinking... "mmm, facial hair. I never thought I'd like facial hair, but I'm pretty sure it's irresistible now. I should post a facebook status about how hot it is. No, I shouldn't... that's stupid. I'll read blogs instead." And THEN I came here. And on Friday, I went on a blind date with a man with a full but neatly trimmed beard, and it was the most attractive thing ever. FRIDAY.