Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ingrid in blog-form

meg.

she's darling, intriguing, and quite possibly the most impressive writer i have ever beheld.
thing is... i don't actually know meg. or know anyone who does. ali introduced us, but she doesn't know meg either.

meg is my ingrid in blog-form.
my blog soulmate.

meg appears to have sprung from the pages of a novel; her life in NYC {i daresay from my blog-stalking} is fascinating-- quaint, charming, and full of raw emotion. perhaps that is why i love her so. she's candid in a witty manner, not afraid to know what she feels and string it together with verbs and adjectives that paint scenery which fill your curiosity with sadness or laughter, empathetic pain or unknown liberation.
if you have an hour or two to read {because you can't stop after just one post-- she's better than Lay's potato chips} please join my obsession of

The Wild and Wily Ways of a Brunette Bombshell
or-so-i-feel.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Ali said...

YES!! I love her. I want to be friends with her. I'm so glad you read her blog. Why is the life of someone I don't even know soo interesting? haha