Sunday, February 13, 2011

merry love day

"what is the matter with me? am i too particular? i don't want to be married just to be married. i can't think of anything lonelier than spending the rest of my life with someone i can't talk to, or worse, someone i can't be silent with"
- the gurnsey literary and potato peel pie society-


and with that quote, i greet the day of love that will dawn with tomorrow's sunrise. 

not to worry, i have a hot hot date for valentine's.
who with?!
my roommate, my brother, and any other single folk who adore thai food.  

although i will not be getting a mailbox full of secret valentines {remember 4th grade? oh, that was a good year} i will be with people i love. making memories.
that is what valentine's is all about.

merry valentine's day to you! 
LO
VE
i sincerely hope you fill it with love



2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you used that quote! I just adore that book. And sounds like a fabulous valentines day!

Ali said...

HOT date!! Yeah baby! Mangos and sticky riiiiiice!