Thursday, February 24, 2011

wowza

i was thinking back, to a year ago... and wowza-- did i have some crazy creepers. i mean, wow. and it wasn't until this thought struck my brain that i realized recently,  i have had some, how-do-you-call-it... interesting comments from a choice number of men in my life.

nothing in the realm of requesting a lap dance from me or the horror of dan dan the creeper man , and thank heavens we have not had any more staring incidents but... i'll just cut to the chase. (click the links for some ghastly but hilarious stories)

as a preface, before the entertainment, it's more along the lines of awkward and borderline-creepy rather than flat-out creep-sauce central. 

k-man
after complaining that a boy was too skinny for me, i stated...
 "i know i'm no size 0 but i'm not a big girl either-- i just want a guy to be bigger than me"
k-man: "i think you're perfect"
?????
how am i suppose to respond to that? it's flattering but in an off-hand sort of way, especially when he's looking at me. they should teach some sort of fool-proof awkward-comment-responses in young womens. that could probably solve many dilemmas, and maybe even world hunger. 
. . .later on. . .
me: "i love back scratches"
k-man: "if you were my girlfriend, i would scratch your back all the time, whenever you asked"
?????
where.... where did that come from?

and of course k-man says he loves me in passing, always compliments me, and drags other boys away from talking to me... yikes. this sounds like true love, but he's my brother's age and a ginger. no offense-- just not my thing.

db
another boy (at work, or course) has set his sights on me for some bewildering reason. do you know what he does? he places his hand on my neck when talking to me-- like prime placement before kissing-- while at work.  no denying he is attractive but... weirdo. he's off his rocker in one way or another. beyond the neck-touching he won't relent on asking when we're going to hang out.  thus far i have evaded directly answering but he's a persistent bugger and the entire store concludes he's a (excuse my language) douche-bag. so, there will be no outside-the-store interaction with db. not to worry. 

aside from awkward men, i have recently become acquainted with some charming upstanding fellows. there is hope for the universe! hazzah! i'm just crossing my fingers that this creepy behavior will stop haunting me.

No comments: