Thursday, March 17, 2011

jumping for joy

it's been quite the week. 
how did friday sneak up so stealthily?

aside from 3 of my friends getting married,  my momma being in the hospital {for PEs and a heart strain-- not to worry, she's out now!}, my brother matching at his #1 anethesia residency program {yay! go ben!}, stress quadrupled at work {curse you busy spring season}, and too little sleep and not enough time to do a smidgen of homework....
i was presented with the portraits aria snapped two weeks ago... 
and i'm a little bit in love

it was my ray of sunshine in an otherwise overwhelming week. 

here's a preview of a few faves:












what do you think??

also... is the jumping picture too ca-razy to send out with graduation invites?? because that is how i feel about graduating next month! wahoo!

4 comments:

Heather said...

oh my gosh you are so pretty!!!! I love the outfits you picked and I totally love the jumping one. I feel the same way! Cute cute cute!!!!!! I'm glad your momma is doing okay!

Chelsea Brynn said...

i am in love with you. i love all of these. i mean in love. please feel free to send me a print so i can make super big copies of them like my wedding pictures. i LOOOOOVVEEEE

Britt said...

You are soooo b-e-a-utiful Piggy!!! These pictures are awesome! I love them all. I am very impressed with the fabulous jumping one. Love you!!!

Simone said...

Um....'nuff said from the other girls...BU... OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE THEM! I totally think that you should send the picture that best shows how you feel for your graduation pic! Love you Piggy! I miss your guts!