Thursday, March 24, 2011

my twin

"we saw a girl who looks exactly like you at sam's club!... except she had short black hair".

then jace amended, "but she wasn't as cute as you".
bless him. 

i've gotten this before--i have a twin, or a few of them, running around out there.  everone does-- i'm sure of it.  i wonder, if i saw this "twin" of mine, would i think we looked alike, or if she was even pretty? would i say, "there's my twin!" as i saw my eyes and nose and lips in her, or would i walk right past her and not notice until someone else pointed out we were nearly identical?

with only so much variety to the human face there's bound to be a repeat somewhere. i wonder if i'll ever meet my repeat? or am i the repeat? 

huh. taco bell has made me all sorts of philosophical. 

No comments: