Monday, May 3, 2010

blossoms of contentment

waking up to this makes me forget i live in provo.
waking up to this filters a smile through my soul, which guides radiant stretching and sighs of contentment with the dawning of a new day
i wake up happy-- morning after morning. i love morning happiness, especially since it has been ridiculously tardy in previous sunrises and even some sunsets.  

this view, in addition to x, y, and z, fills my summer soul with jovial optimism, unforseen happiness, and the great budding of potential in the threads of my story-- everything that was missing during the dark and dreary dreadful months at northwoods.

although i am on the brink of senior year i feel as if i am living college how it was intended to be lived for the first time.
i will detail x, y, and z later but for now... i just want to brag about my beautiful view and announce that finally, miss becky record has discovered happiness and is thriving where she is planted.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh this just makes me smile. I'm so glad you are happy and loving life! And that view from your bedroom is fab-u-lous. It sounds like you are having lots of fun!

Emily P said...

WOW! I love this. Also, I remember, freshman year, when we got those handouts the minute we walked into our rooms "bloom where you are planted." I remember looking at that and thinking how it made no sense. Crazy how we've grown up, eh? Bloom, Beck Beck! You're beautiful!