Thursday, May 6, 2010

weepy

yesterday i was weepy.

i was weepy about seeing mr. practical brown shoe and the awful feelings that welled up inside of me;
i was weepy because i still have so far to go in forgiving;
i was weepy about baseball player and home teacher man and the un-idyllic ending to both tales;
i was weepy because i missed huntman a million times beyond what my heart could bear;
i was weepy that i was getting a soar throat and that crying was giving me a stuffy nose;
i was weepy that my darling new apartment was torn apart.

but mostly i was weepy because i was  pre-menstral

then i was weepy because i watched nienie's youtube video.
and then i was really weepy because the precious little baby boy who i don't know but love so much has returned to our kind, compassionate, loving heavenly father.

i literally couldn't stop crying.  i felt i was going to dehydrate.

it got to the point where i was weepy because i was weepy, and weepy because i have been extraordinarily blessed and was being selfish, absorbed in my minuscule grains of problems, when others are bravely attacking mountains

sarah and mackenzie and my mom patched me back together again, along with an inordinate amount of oreos. plus chips and salsa.

everyone has a weepy day.
yesterday was mine. today is not.

today i am determined to make up for lost time being weepy; to gain and grant forgiveness; and to help those i love, because they always help me.

1 comment:

sarah said...

i love being weepy BECAUSE you are weepy. so good. so glad you called me!