Monday, July 19, 2010

my beginnings of color

my dear blog is in need of color. i'm going to become a picture-posting fiend!
here's my beginnings of color:
{in no particular chronological order}



john schmidt concert. 
on the grass.
with my brother benji.

and many many gooood friends.













karaoke at guru's with my beautiful friend nigel!

BiRTHDaY CeLeBRaTioNS, galor!

whitney and ainsley ringing in 21 with drinks @ SPARK
{don't fret, it's not really alcohol}
 
 cupcakes with the ladies of 209. and matching with chels, because we're that cute. 

stadium of fire. for FREE. i love my life.

i am proud to be an american














happy papa day!


megan and i in love with the same men....{not really}

backstreet's back, alright!















pike's market. i miss you.


i'm brining color in again-- into my life, into my blog, into my skin.
color color color!

No comments: