Monday, July 19, 2010

old picture of a sparkly girl

there is an old picture that adorns my bedroom wall.
it was taken just a year ago, but seems ages older.
dust has blossomed on the outskirts of its safe home, encased in a darling pink & white polk-a-dot mat from pottery barn.

this old picture is of me. and huntman. {we're adorable, yes?}
some days i remember that me. but, on days like today, i can't even recognize or discern who that girl is is in relation to myself, today.
life can be oh so confusing. figuring out what i need, what i want...
soon i will figure out my needs and wants. perhaps even a way to return to that sparkly girl. preferably, before i get an ulcer. most preferable.

1 comment:

sarah said...

becky. beautiful picture. also, i love the new colorful blog. :)

it was so good to see you for a minute last week.