Wednesday, September 8, 2010

king of anything

day 3: a song that makes you happy


it first started with "love song"-- emancipation for the worn down girl. "i'm trying to let you hear me as i am"
and now this from the lovely and talented sarah?
it is pure wonder.
i can be in the foulest of moods and after singing the chorus with gusto i am ready to champion my independence and plunge my flag of ownership into happiness.
the beat is so jazzy and she's so sassy. a perfect combo for lifting spirits.

*side note: this song is currently my ringtone, but viewed objectively it is perhaps not the smartest decision. you see, when i hear it i want to sing. therefore, i either sing along until the person leaves a message or i answer the phone singing, both of which are frankly embarrassing, and neither of which circumstance justify any excuse besides the fact that this song makes me happy.
but...
who cares if you disagree?

1 comment:

Ali said...

I love how every time your phone rings in our apartment there are like 4 of us busting into song (Trevor included). haha! I think that is just another testament of the awesomeness of our apartment.