Monday, February 27, 2012

pausing

i am pausing my life for two weeks. it is strange, to pack your favorite shirts and toothpaste, knowing you won't be back for some time. knowing that life will keep passing as your bed remains empty. my life is very routine, so it will be pleasant and strange to step out of it.

this break could not come at a more opportune time. my body is craving adventure and although the flight will be long, i am looking forward to time alone {specificially, away from men}. time to read the million books i am borrowing. time to think, about everything. time to figure out how i got here, and where exactly i want to be going.


and if traversing the german countryside, the hamburg market, and oodles of time with my sister's cute family isn't enough to get me excited, look at what i get to wear!




courtesy of the beautiful, the lovely, and the reasonably-priced tar-jae {target}

1 comment:

Team Lawter said...

Germany! Oh my. That will be so much fun, and you will look gorgeous while you're there! Can't wait to see pictures!
PS- Still love your blog.