Wednesday, February 8, 2012

realist

i have often thought what exactly i would say to he-who-must-not-be-named, if ever he were to show his face again.

i want to say i would be strong, stalwart, and lovely. the heroine in my own story, eloquent and perfect words would fall from my lips and i would square my shoulders with purpose.
other times i envision that he would apologize a thousand times and bring me soft daisies with his heart. he would give me that look, the look i once thought he reserved only for me, and with the simple touch of skin i would melt. into perfection, like we once had. somehow the last 5 months would evaporate and we would be happy together, again.



more aptly, what would probably occur would be a great many cuss words. and a great many of the big ones. 

i'm evolving into a realist.
what can i say.

1 comment:

Ali said...

When I read this first sentence I legit thought you were talking about Voldemort. I was like, hmmm I've never thought about what I would say to Voldemort, or any other Harry Potter character. Yikes. My reading comprehension may be struggling.