Saturday, February 18, 2012

a very pink post

i am cupcake queen! 
{it's official}
i placed 1st in a bake-off at work with homemade chocolate cupcakes, filled with chocolate ganache, topped with raspberry jam, vanilla buttercream frosting, and a fresh raspberry! i even made them into hearts for valentine's day!


 
 



 
 aren't they so pretty?? they were pretty damn scrumptious, as well.

this is my homemade valentine for elder's quorum {which we made in relief society, prior to the boys singing and dancing to "my little buttercup"}.. as luck would have it, my recipient took me on a date that week! maybe cheesy valentine's work after all?
 


also, check out this cutie i got to dog-sit last weekend. she weighed 3 pounds--- so tiny! it really only fueled the fire for my puppy-craving.


1 comment:

whitney harris said...

good job beck! those look delicious!