Monday, June 7, 2010

announcement for the masses

some things in life are private.
which, i will keep to myself.
but i determined, my blog shall be public.

it was quite the rash decision
but... thus far {as in, the elapsment of 5 minutes time} i have a good feeling about it.

it definitely took a leap of faith to put myself out on the world wide web, for all to see.
but there's a great thing-- i'm un-find-able on google. yessss!

therefore, no one shall find my secret world unless they peruse the blog world. and those who might find me may not even know me directly. which i am a-okay with.

so. if you find me, stalk away

in the unfortunate case that someone might trip over a story or two regarding them, i make no apology. because it's my take on life. 
i will confess, i do not know every facet of the things i experience. but what is life but to discover your voice, analyze your experiences, and above all share them so others may gain nourishment and grow beyond what your own life has taught you?

the most poignant lessons can be learned not from first-hand experience but from books and blogs, friends and acquaintences, history and current news.  we are to learn from the past, to glean humor and sadness, reality and imagination, to become that person outside of our reach. being more versed in life may lead you to grasp that image and eventually be that person inside. in consequence, your sillouette will become a model for another to strive to become as they feel life through your words.  

with that semi-philosophical disclaimer, if someone takes offense at my life conveyed through this blog, frankly, it's their own damn fault {i'm feeling fiesty today} for snooping.
there is most certainly a line to carefully tread in sharing and not infringing.
but
it's my blog.

so.
welcome to just for the record.

No comments: