Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i'm off to find myself

i am going on vacation.
oh blessed day.

in 36 hours (-ish) i will in the clouds floating on my way toward beautiful seattle.

this will be my first venture outside of the utah-idaho-wyoming realm in 2 years.
i went to wyoming rather a lot in 2009 (7 times, according to my calculations).

seattle.
ahhhhh.....
when i arrive thursday morning, it's suppose to be raining. which makes me strangely happy.

even though this mini-vacation is right before finals, it could not have come at a better time to get me out of this hell of a week i am enduring.


i can't wait.
maybe i can find a bit of myself in the rain. and a bit more at pike's market. and a bit more in the lush green forestry. and perhaps just a smidgen more in non-utah air with a little salt in the breeze.

i'm off to find myself, and hopefully reclaim my confidence and salvage my sanity.

No comments: