Wednesday, November 17, 2010

avada kedavra

new music is a weakness of mine.
i just love a new beat with unfamiliar lyrics to liven things up.

now i must fess up... i spent a little too much on itunes this week {not astronomical amounts, don't fear}...
but i am smiling with my ipod cranked, and that is a welcome change, my friends, to drab and dreary hormonal becky!

while i love to share my music, my dear cd burner is being as temperamental as i was last week. poor thing.

so, you must check them out for yourselves!

{avada kedavra!}
{she's crazy! like, really}

enjoy the musical genius bliss! 

P to the S: i'm doing something drastic with my hair! who doesn't love a little crazy now and then? this is my remedy to get back in sync with my mojo.  

2 comments:

Heather said...

Too bad I'm at work reading this blog, so I'll check out the songs when I get home and can actually listen to them! I cannot wait to see the new hair though!!!!!

Ali said...

Yay for new hair! I don't think I'm brave enough to do it, but I'm very excited for yours. That will be exciting!!!!