Friday, November 26, 2010

early morning adventures

i am a veteran 2010 black friday shopper.

start time: 10:30 p.m.
end  time: 5:00 a.m.
bedtime: 6 a.m.
locations: fashion place mall; park city factory outlets
purchases {you might not believe, but the deals were that good}

the gap= $75
1 white thermal
1 blue thermal
1 black fleece pull-over
1 grey wide-neck sweater
1 black cardigan with silver piping
1 red plaid nightgown

j. crew= $80
1 graphic t-shirt
1 peach cardigan
1 grey cardigan
1 flower headband
1 silver headband

express=65
1 green lace tee
1 black lace tee
1 silver skinny belt
1 gold skinny belt

not too shabby, eh?
i prefer the adjective incredible.

the bags haphazardly strewn across my polka-dot rug at the foot of my bed were a happy reminder of the adventures this morning... i mean... afternoon... whenever i woke up.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome!! I wish they had blak friday here, I was sad to miss out! But I'm so glad you found some great deals!!! Oh and, I must try this apple and sweet potato bake you speak of one day!

Ali said...

Oooh I'm jealous! I didn't get any good shopping! I'm excited to see all your clothes!