Monday, November 8, 2010

yellow curry will brush away the gloom

to get out of my gloominess, i took pictures of the prettiness that surrounds me.
here is a compilation of my very own
favorite fall pictures 
from the past month. 
 {my boots and green dress, happily drowning in inches of leaves}
{a sunday walk}
{traveling home after my test}
{the whisperings of winter}
{trees waiting for my entrance and nightfall}
{a burst of sun from the clouds at veterans' park}
{my backyard of color}
{the Y from veterans' park}


i also ordered thai food!
that, if nothing else, will help me 
sort out my out-of-sorts feelings.

2 comments:

Ali said...

These are so pretty!! I love them. And thai food. And YOU!!

Heather said...

I love the pictures! The one with you and your boots is super cute. I think it is neat that the simple changes in nature can help comfort us with the changes we face in life. I hope things keep getting better for you dearest!