Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i'd be sleazy for ronald weasley

not reeaaalllly.
but, did you know ronald{or rather, the actor}'s real name is 
rupert grint?

rupert.
how great of a name is that?! 
admirable. sturdy. unique.
i place it in the category of earnest {oh the important of being earnest. oscar informs us of that plainly with his incandescent wit}

i almost want to name my son that: rupert
... probably more a middle-name type thing... 

that is my grand thought for the day. 
also, i wish i was dressing up and not sleeping to see harry potter 7 (part 1) this week.

instead, i'll be writing a monstrous paper on:
hemispherectomies in patients diagnosed with rasmussen's encephalitis.


so on second thought... i might be sleazy, for ronald weasley.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh LOVE the name Rupert! And don't worry, they don't even offer midnight movies here in Belgium, so I don't even get the chance to see it late. But I can't wait to see it in the evening! And your paper.....you already sound like you belong in Grey's! :) I'll undertsand if you are sleazy just for ron....he is magical.